Monday, August 11, 2008

Awesome office!

Wow! The new office is awesome. I mean, its exactly like the old office, the kindergarden color scheme, weird names for offices and the super post-industrial-look-at-me-we-have-money-to-spend vibe. I can't wait for the open house that has been planned to lure even more people into the Hank Nation. My friends are going to be so jealous.

So two more weeks in the old office. I had my second HAHA (Hank Architecture Holistic Assessment), and I got slammed. Stacy (Mobile Director) totally killed my design because he thought it would not scale to the 1M transactions / hour that he has to design the mobile server for. I mean I get it, but we are running at 48 transaction a day, a million does seem a bit of a stretch. Back to think through the design again.

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 5 bottles (same as last week)
Shots : 1 x Bourbon (4 down from last week)
Dinner : 5 nights (5 x pizza)
Weight : 175 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment