Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lawyers!

OMG. I crapped myself when I first saw the two inch thick mailer from Humpstead, Humpstead, Hamster and Boyle. Some dude served me on Saturday morning. The long and short of it is that Hank Commerce wants me to shut the fuck up. Freedom of speech goes to hell if you have enough VC cash to burn and an ego like the size of Coit tower. Blah-blah. Pitty they don't focus on the business model and leave the departed alone. Give me a break, can't take some light humour based on you actual actions?

Been down to LA again. Looks like Ed Norton has other commitments, but a lot of good signs that this could happen. Matt Damons production team have the draft right now, im hoping they will pick it up So that's what I'm going to focus on. Get the screenplay into a kickass state and watch the technicolor glory on the big screen with a bucket of pop corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment