Monday, April 21, 2008

Still not built the product!

I'm starting to worry. I still have not built the product. It seems a never ending loop of problems and asking questions and people getting mad at me. I met my boss, he has some unpronounceable name ("can-I-have-a-latter-sir" or something). I'm told he is a super techie but he shouted at me a lot which did not make me feel good about myself.

I meant to start the eating and drinking spreadsheet this week but found out that us engineers don't get Microsoft Office. It makes total sense, the money should go on important things like new servers, storage, Oracle licenses etc. rather than waste it on frivolous stuff. My boss also said that I have to use Eclipse rather than IntelliJ, but I can make that switch it will be worth it for the company. Still can't wait to meet Henry, he's in Charlotte, NC this week (again).

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 4 bottles (one up from last week)
Shots : 4 x Tequila (three up from last week)
Dinner : 4 nights (3 x pizza, 1 x Thai)
Weight : 152 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment