Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome to Hank!

Wow. I can't believe it, I'm finally here. Many months after being referred by my mentor at Sun Microsystems, three rounds of interviews and all the back and forth over money I'm finally here. I have been blessed with the chance to work at the Next Big Internet company. I have to say a big thanks to Adrian and Lucy (she a little hottie) in the recruiting team getting me through that process.

I arrived at 9.30am, I could not sleep and was so eager to get into work. Although they said 10am, I'm sure it was Ok to be there early. People have been soooo helpful (OMG they are all so smart!). Got a used machine (hear that happens a lot here) and now I'm trying to sync and build the product. I'm told that "really smart" people can get this done in a week. I'm sure that I will manage because I am super smart.

Can't wait to meet and hear Henry, I hear that he's super inspirational and had an amazing vision of what this company will become.

So I'll try to keep posting this blog as I get up to speed and really understand the vision and business model. If I seem to disappear its just because I'm writting the Next Big Internet Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment