Monday, July 14, 2008

Geek babes!

I'm sure Henry has something to do with this. Yes we have way over the normal quota of babes in finance, marketing, HR and the normal places. But this is why Hank Commerce is just so different, we have geek babes as well!

I was at a brown bag this week and one of the total goddess babes was presenting. Hair pulled back, white t-shirt, skinny jeans, slingbacks you know the drill. OMG she totally knows what she is talking about, there was some stuff in there that blew my mind away. I'm sure that I must have looked like some sad puppy or something, my cube buddy kicked me one time, I think I must have been dribbling into my soda.

Henry has the vision. Development have the Geek babes. We are so totally writing the next big internet story!

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 3 bottles (down three from last week)
Shots : 3 x Tequila (same as last week)
Dinner : 5 nights (5 x Pizza)
Weight : 170 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment