Monday, July 13, 2009

Henry has painted his office!

Turns out after a few days of panicking and a multitude of rumors, that Henry is just getting his office painted (again). He wants to match the new Orange Soda look of the destination site. I mean I like the kindergarten look of the color scheme of this place, but that color is directly out of a bottle of Mexican soda. Wow! I can see anymore!

Other rumors this week is that there may be promotions. I have been working on my plan with Can-I-Have-A-Latte-Sir, successful delivery of Mega Enterprise is part of how I get promoted, he says its in the bag. I know there will be no more money, all I really want is the recognition of the effort and commitment I have shown!

I love this company!

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 0 (no more drinking!)
Shots : 4 (we downed a few after finding Henry's new color scheme)
Dinner : 0 nights (no more dinners!)
Weight : 179 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment