Monday, June 16, 2008

Eclipse is totally bogus!

I try so hard, every hour of every day of every week of every month. Startups can be tough, something like counting your pennies or something.

But, Eclipse is totally bogus. I mean, I get the whole open source, its free, just use it "as is". But dude, its like my time is totally not free. Where's the refund on my hours when I spend 30 minutes figuring out that I don't get that feature or the feature works different if I change my perspective.

I've heard Henry's rally call and it totally makes sense. Don't spend money we don't need to, we have to preserve cash in order that Henry can wine and dine the movers and shakers in New York and Charlotte, NC. But Eclipse? I've got to say, I'm tempted to get out my credit card and just buy IntelliJ myself. It makes my blood boil each time I see the friggin' oh-so-1997 splash screen.... grrrrr. I think I need to go to the gym just to cool off. And just how friggin' bogus is that?

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 3 bottles (down 2 from last week)
Shots : 2 x Tequilla (down 2 from last week)
Dinner : 5 nights (1 x pizza, 1 x Indian, 3 x Una Mass)
Weight : 166 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment