Monday, June 9, 2008

My boss sucks (again)!

Can-I-Have-A-Latte-Sir really got on my nerves this week. I've been working on a complex design, so have been building prototypes just to make sure I do it right. Then he comes by and says what I have done it a pile of shit and how I'm completely worthless. You know, it really gets me down. I have total respect for him, the rest of his team love him, but I really think he has an inflated ego or just has poor self-esteem. I was trying to use components right out of the open-source box, then BAM. He makes we totally re-write things to "preserve our IP". This is totally bogus, but I did it anyway.

I love this company and will do everything to make it successful, but boy, they make it tough for somebody as smart as me to be successful!

This weeks food and drink
Beer : 5 bottles (same as last week)
Shots : 4 x Bourbon (down 4 from last week)
Dinner : 5 nights (5 x pizza)
Weight : 166 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment